Stonebridge Ranch - nationally acclaimed Master Planned Community
Jane Clark Master Planned Community
Stonebridge Ranch is an amazing master planned community, loaded with amenities, that has been an a major engine in McKinneys Growth plans. Let Kw Mckinney Realtor Jane Clark show you why she is the Number 1 Realtor in Stonebridge Ranch.
Amenities in Stonebridge Ranch
Here are a few of the Amenities in Stonebridge Ranch
- Beach and Tennis Club, a ½-acre swim lagoon surrounded by a sandy beach and picnic facilities. Includes a sand volleyball court, eight lighted tennis courts, tot-lot playground area, basketball court and paddleboat rentals on Stonebridge Lake. Four new tennis courts are being added and will be available for play in 1Q-05
- Aquatic Center with a Jr. Olympic size pool and tot pool.
- Stonebridge Ranch Country Club – Dye Course. featuring a Victorian-style clubhouse, 18-hole signature Pete Dye golf course, driving range, 9 lighted tennis courts, swimming pool and workout facilities.
- Stonebridge Ranch Country Club – Hills Course, featuring a 27-hole golf course designed by Arthur Hills, driving range, swimming pool and workout facilities. WestRidge Golf Course, an 18-hole daily fee course, featuring a unique layout of 6 Par 5s, 6 Par 4s, & 6 Par 3s.
- Hank Haney Golf Academy – a premiere instructional center and facility at WestRidge Golf Course.
- Almost 1200 acres of open space, including over 20 miles of hike-and-bike trails with PAR workout stations, golf courses, lakes and common areas.
- Over 20 lakes and ponds, most of which are stocked with bass and catfish for catch-and-release fishing.
- YMCA, featuring basketball, a mirrored aerobic room with low impact floor and a variety of classes; fitness center with exercise equipment; Kids Club child-care area; administrative offices; and available wellness programs and personal training.
- Parks: La Cima Lake & Park, a natural enhanced passive park with meandering trails, cascading observation platform and entry tower overlooking the lake Nora Haney Park, a Homeowner’s Association park, is adjacent to a lake and is a popular site for flag football, fishing, soccer, softball and Frisbee.
- On-Site City Parks: http://www.mckinneytexas.org/ W. B. Finney Park at Glen Oaks, a 13.3-acre park, includes 2 soccer practice fields and 2 playgrounds, 1 multi-purpose court, and room for future expansion. Falcon Creek Park, an 11.6-acre park, includes a walking trail, 2 soccer fields, 1 softball field, 2 playgrounds, and a picnic pavilion overlooking a small lake. Gabe Nesbitt Park , 150 acres of park located at the southeast corner of Alma & Eldorado. It currently has 3 baseball fields and 5 softball fields. The parks master plan is expected to include soccer fields, tennis courts, picnic shelters, playgrounds, and connecting hike-and-bike trails Tom Allen Jr. Park, a 6 acre park located between The Cascades and Aspendale Subdivisions which includes a pavilion and playing fields.
- Schools on site and located within Stonebridge Ranch: Public Schools/McKinney ISD:http://www.mckinneyisd.net/ - 5 elementary schools all of which are rated exemplary; C. T. Eddins, Wolford, Bennett, Glen Oaks, and Wilmeth; 2 middle school, Dowell and Evans. Private Schools - Good Shepherd Montessori at St. Gabriel Catholic School
- Churches (on-site): Crosspoint Church, St. Gabriel Catholic Church, Stonebridge United Methodist Church
- Day Care: Ivy Glen, 6050 Eldorado Parkway, Top of the World Preschool, 451 Lake Forest Drive
- Retail: Market Street Shopping Center – Market Street Grocery; NE corner of Ridge Road and Eldorado Pkwy. The Plaza at Stonebridge – Anchored by Kroger. NE corner Lake Forest Dr. and Eldorado Pkwy. Albertson’s Shopping Center – Anchored by Albertson’s. NE corner Stonebridge Dr. and Virginia Pkwy. Linkside Point – Anchored by Walgreen’s. NW corner Stonebridge Dr. and Virginia Pkwy. Adriactica - A quaint mixed use Mediterranean Croation Village with high density-residential, retail, and office located on the water at the SE corner of Stonebridge Drive and Virginia Parkway
About StoneBridge Ranch
Some Helpful Stonebridge Ranch Demographics
Stonebridge Ranch is located in McKinney, Texas, the heart and county seat of Collin County. Collin County is the fastest growing county in the DFW Metroplex with a 2007 estimated population of approximately 800,000, according to the North Central Texas Council of Governments (N.C.T.C.O.G). Per the 2000 Census, McKinney experienced a growth rate of 155.5% from 1990 to 2000 and McKinney officials estimate the current population (Jan 2007) at just over 112,000 residents. Collin County has a median household income of $76,000 and an average household income of approximately $100,000, and 50% of the county’s residents hold a bachelor’s degree or greater, according to Claritas, Inc. demographics research. The Stonebridge Ranch area has an estimated median income of $111,000 (Claritas, Inc.).
Developed by Newland Communities, a national developer that focuses exclusively on residential land developments, Stonebridge Ranch offers a well balanced mix of office, retail, and residential uses, parks and other amenities, along with a wide array of exemplary rated educational choices and a variety of worship opportunities. With more than 20 new home villages in place ranging from the $160s to over $2 million, the community is able to offer diversity in new home product style as well as price point, which appeals to just about every segment of the market. With this diversity, Stonebridge Ranch is able to broaden its market and target families, empty nesters, retirees, and singles.
Since lot sales began in July, 1988, Stonebridge Ranch has emerged into one of the nation’s most recognized true master-planned communities, becoming consistently the #1 selling master-planned community of new home sales in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex (American Metro/Studies), the top three in the state of Texas (Robert Charles Lesser & Co., Real Estate Advisors), and top 20 in the nation (Robert Charles Lesser & Co., Real Estate Advisors). Stonebridge Ranch was also voted “Best Country Club Life” in D-Magazine’s Best Places to Live in Dallas.
Some Typical Homes Jane Sold in Stonebridge Ranch
6909 Boulder Lake Rd, Lakeside Crossing, Stonebridge Ranch, McKinney
803 Tree Hill Ct. McKinney, Texas 75072
1600 Savannah Drive, Cypress Crossing, Stonebridge Ranch
6804 Knollwood Dr, Tanglewood, Stonebridge Ranch
321 Hitch Wagon Drive, McKinney, Texas
1404 Haverford Way, LaCima Manor, Stonebridge Ranch
7902 S Ballantrae Dr, Village of Ballantrae, Stonebridge Ranch, McKinney
1201 Hidden Meadow Road, Lakeside Crossing, Stonebridge Ranch, McKinney
1704 Singletree Ct., Tanglewood Crossing, Stonebridge Ranch
604 Rosebury Circle, Stratford Manor, Stonebridge Ranch
1002 Windsor Drive, Newport Village, Stonebridge Ranch
1509 Montclair Circle, LaCima Haven, Stonebridge Ranch, McKinney
You Might also Like
Would you like to See the Stonebridge Ranch Real Estate Market in Real Time?
The link below will open Jane's Modern technologically advanced MLS Search App isolated in the Dallas area. You can use it to:
- Explore the market and visit specific current listings
- Use it to jump start your own more specific search
Of course, you can directly access the app using the "Jane.s Home Search App" menu item above, Note that the link opens in a separate tab to allow you quickly return to the website.
Jane offers the highest level of expertise, service, and integrity. Jane utilizes the latest technologies, market research and business strategies to exceed your expectations. More importantly, she listens and that means she finds solutions that are tailored to you.Contact Jane